Woop! Woop!

Welcome to the forums. Introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Founders, Mod & Contributor, Ice

Woop! Woop!

Postby VadersfistGamer » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:04 pm

I am VadersfistGamer, or just Vadersfist. I am not to good at introduction so ill just tell go off the recommended intro questions.

My favorite Video game is hard to say, for most of my life I played consoles until I played Runescape in 2004/2005, somewhere around there. I have always been a Nintendo fan, although i have played and/or owned Xbox and Playstation games. To be fair, i'm going to split this topic up. The Legend Of Zelda has always been my favorite video game franchise, this being said Link would be my faceorite game character as well. I have not spent more time in any game on a console, however I played World of Warcraft for many years, which would probably be my favorite PC game. As Much as I love the Legend of Zelda franchise it was not my first gaming experience, the first game I played was on the NES and/or the Sega Genesis. I remember playing both of them as kid and I know i played the crap out of Sonic because my first word was "Sega", not even kidding. So With that being said i started playing game before i could even talk.

Anymore I enjoy playing any and all video games. I still enjoy MMO's and Action/adventure more so than other games but like most gamer's, I love blowing shit up in video games. I love The Half life franchise, I love the elder scrolls, fallout, most open world anything, anything with zombies, sci-fi, realism, just about anything really. I don't spend much time not gaming anymore, I stream 4 days a week, I play video games 8 to 12 hours a day most days, except weekends. In the past couple years had some major health issues that have slowed my play time but i'm enjoying what i can, while i can. I Just enjoy playing video games and they make me a happy person.

TL:DR

My name is Vadersfist, I've been gaming my whole life, I love action/Adventure's, MMO's, and all video games. I Have health issues that have slowed my gaming time. I play games 8-12 hours a day 4 days a week, most weeks. Also I stream on Twitch.( twitch.tv/vadersfistgamer )
VadersfistGamer

Re: Woop! Woop!

Postby ice » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Welcome Vadersfist!

:D
ice
Site Founder

Re: Woop! Woop!

Postby Wiggin » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 pm

Hello and Welcome!
Wiggin
Site Founder